Is your little one ready for solid foods? Are you? Feel confident in your decisions about when to start solids, what to offer as first foods and how to create calmer, more fun mealtimes from the start with the First Tastes Mealtime Kit.
In this kit, you’ll find gear and guidance to help you and your baby prepare for and transition into the world of starting solids. Smart, tested and loved products will support your little one in mastering skills needed for a safe and happy introduction to those first tastes.
- Super absorbent and silky-soft Bandana Bib set in forest by Tiny Twinkle
- Easy to grip ChewBuddy Bird Teether with multiple textures for soothing gums by Hashtag Kidz
- Best-ever Training Spoon doubling as a teether by OlaBaby
- Smart and modern Stainless Steel Suction Baby Bowl with lid by Avanchy
- Fresh Baby Food Freezer Tray with lid for homemade blends and finger foods by Green Sprouts
- Endlessly Reusable Stand-up Mid Bag by Stasher
- First Tastes Guide to calmer, more fun mealtimes by the Registered Dietitian, Food Allergy Mom and Creator of Wild Little Berry
- How to nurture feeding skills before starting solids
- When to start solids including common food allergens
- Ways to encourage self-feeding skills
- In the kitchen tips and first food suggestions
+ A nourishing MEAL FOR A CHILD IN NEED IS DONATED through our giving partners, Feed My Starving Children
+ FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED in all Contiguous United States orders