Do you have a little Mr. or Miss Independent on your hands? This little one has a strong preference to feed themselves. And while they're getting better at self-feeding every day, it's frustrating when food slips out of their hands or falls off the spoon. Not to worry. You’ve got this!
The Family Flavors Mealtime Kit is just what you need to help reduce mealtime meltdowns, nurture those independent eating skills and pave the way for calmer, more fun family meals.
- Buttery soft Silicone Bib in burlwood by Pretty Please Teethers
- The stay-put Mini Mat in pewter for mastering the pincer grasp by EZPZ
- Ergonomic Fork and Spoon Set in navy by Grabease
- Silicone Mini Cup with straw in gray by Avanchy
- Travel Happens Medium Wet Bag in tropical floral with adjustable handle for storage and on-the-go organization by Itzy Ritzy
- Family Flavors Guide to calmer, more fun mealtimes by the Registered Dietitian, Food Allergy Mom and Creator of Wild Little Berry
- What feeding and drinking milestones to expect
- Meal planning tips and sample menu
- Ideas for regularly keeping common food allergens on the menu
- How to nurture self-feeding skills
+ A nourishing MEAL FOR A CHILD IN NEED IS DONATED through our giving partners, Feed My Starving Children
+ FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED in all the Contiguous United States orders